FAQ

Imagine, Tokopedia is marketplace for any products, We are Market Place for Knowledge Sharing for Social, Selling and Marketing.
We believe that Knowledge is must be shared with various way for learner and educators. We want to deliver easiness of sharing knowledge. Use single dashboard of gather participants than focus on material especially for social, selling and marketing.
Now, Please register at Socialselling.id then choose the class, make sure contact our team via email: Info@socialselling.id or What'sApp +62811967985 to approve the class . We try our very best to promote your class through all kind of marketing and if there’s no sign up through us you do not pay us anything and you get free promotion! Our aim is to sell out your classes and we do sharing fee.
It’s free. Yes Free for impactful Educator. We need crowd in this site.
We due diligent after we approved the class and workshop, we want to ensure the impactful training for our participants. Since we want to focuses on B2B business and Indonesia Enterprise Talent, We only take 14% from completed learner/participants. Then the rest 86% is belong to you as Educator. We will transfer soon when the class done.
The fee goes to our marketing, administration and operational cost of our website and partly also goes to the payment processing gateway such as credit cards fee.
We try our very best to promote your class through all kind of marketing and if there’s no sign up through us you do not pay us anything and you get free promotion! Our aim is to sell out your classes and we do sharing fee.
Yes, Please do, we apprease it and choose Community as your profile, It makes you free of charge!
It depends, if you are actively organizing workshops or seminars or classes in your own venue space, you may register yourself or venue as an educator (with community status). Just shout WhatsApp our team +62811967985 or email info@socialselling.id
Don’t worry, keep going, don’t feel upset with the minimum class.
1. Bring your friends Sales Team, friends or whoever for free.
2. Postponing the class to a later date is great option
3. Free of charge from us, once you don’t have minimum number of participants
Nope, We try the best based on you and our effort. Its collaboration session between you as speakers and educator to deliver the impactful value to your students. We do posting in our Social Media, In our Community Channel, but we are not an Angel that guaranteed everything :-)
1. Impactful for Sales Team, Transformation for operation management, and trend depending on the content of your workshop, interesting and enjoying plus impactful it drive people to talk on your program then the sales goes up.
2. The faculty or lecture , Most of our students will always do a background check on the lecture How is the reputation and what kind of impact that made
3. The segment We have to ensure that our target focuses to the impactful sales and marketing skill program. If we learn strategic Selling at least we understand what is proposal selling, What is best practice on selling
4. The marketing tools Social selling is bunch of Advertising man that believe that Marketing tools are truly important
Yes, we will published it on Email marketing, Instragram and Facebook.